Mar 11, 2009

Platinum 9 DISC, news, previews & reviews

Posted by Liamers At 5:26 PM 0 comments
I decided that I would leave this until we accumilated news and previews of the songs as well as pics so here goes.



1 雨の降らない星では愛せないだろう? (Ame no Furanai Hoshi Dewa Aisenai Darou)
2 SONGS
3 リゾナント ブルー (Resonant Blue)
4 Take off is now!
5 みかん (Mikan)
6 私の魅力に気付かない鈍感な人 (Watashi no Miryoku ni Kiduka nu Donkan na Hito)
7 グルグルJUMP (guru guru jump)
8 情熱のキスを一つ (Jounetsu no Kiss o Hitotsu)
9 It’s You
10 女に 幸あれ (Onna ni Sachi Are)
11 片思いの終りに (Kataomoi no Owari ni)
12 悲しみトワイライト (Kanashimi Twilight)
13 泣いちゃうかも (Naichau Kamo)

Release date: 18th March 2009

~Ame no Furanai Hoshi Dewa Aisenai Darou~



The album version is a bit different from the concert and leaked version in that it is slower, has a better intro, neither Ai or Reina have their solo's in the start like they used to. I suppose they will leave in the chinese bits in the end. Good solid performance song, would have been weird for MM not to have a group ballad song.

~SONGS~



I LOVE SONGS!! ya that kinda sounds weird. but seriously though, this song is awesome, one of my favourites on the album. Its got some piano, strings, drums then we get some RnB a bit of dance/disco. Reina and Ai get the solo lines at the start, but they dont completely dominate the song. We get great groupings of girls that sound great. "Sa a sing a song" sang by Ai in her remixed voice is one of my fave bits. We get a solo of a girl near the start but I can't place who it is, JunJun or Eri. Probably JunJun as LinLin and Gaki both get solo's later on, well linlin does and I'm pretty sure Gaki does too, either that or she does the main vocals with someone else harmonising. I have been playing this over and over for days, I love it!

~Take off is now!~



Oh good lord *Faints*. Can it really get much better. This song too is awesome and I have had it played numerous times since its release. Loving the sound Tsunku has come up with for songs and Take off is now is really cool. Even line distribution (fans still havent gotten over the resonant blue fiasco) and they each sound awesome. Tsunku must really like this trio as he has them doing 2 songs together on the album, perhaps he is thinking of a new sub -unit :P. This is another one of my favourite songs of the Album.

~Watashi no Miryoku ni Kiduka nu Donkan na Hito~
a.k.a the Aika solo



Now this girl ranks the lowest on my fave members list of MM but I will listen to the song subjectivley without prejiduce. The instrumental is very good at the beginning and in the middle and end but when she is singing it's kind the same tune going thoughout the whole song. An ok song, listenable.


~Guru Guru Jump~



oh dear the 3 most hyper members of MM put into a song and performance "Quick hide the sugar!" XD no seriously this is such a cute song and omg Koharu doesn't sound aweful, unless she's lip synching. The album needed a cute song (Mikan is cute too but not a new cute song) and this does the trick. From that performance linlin made me laugh, she just looks so goofy.

~Jounetsu no Kiss o Hitotsu~



The 2nd of the 2 TakaGakiReina songs. From the bat we get a Gaki solo....insta-win. Another cool sounding song, different to Take off is now, and thats good, both are awesome. This song is cool but is more subtle that the other song. While writing this I still can't believe how many lines Gaki is getting, its friggen awesome...oh ah the chorus is so cool. Love it. This album is rocking my socks off.

~It’s You~
a.k.a The Sayu solo song



I laugh so hard every time I listen to the start of this song "eh, yea yea, eh, its yo ,its you come on" She sound like a crap rapper with a little bit of sluttyness added in XD. Here we get another song with that cool beat instrumental. When I 1st heard Sayu was going to have a solo song I was kind of annoyed since she isn't that great of a singer, but everytime I listen to it I like it more and more. I wont like it as much as the likes of songs but it actually aint bad and last she doesn't do that high pitched note at the end of every line like she usually does, if she did I would HATE the song. Props to her though.

~Kataomoi no Owari ni~
a.k.a the Eri solo



Aww Eri sounds so sweet in this song, its refreshing after sayu's (no offense). Eri's voice s so smooth and sweet you just want to reach through the computer and give her a big hug. I quite like it, hopefully she will lose her insane vibrato that she sometimes does and keepts is clean cut.

~OVERALL~

What an awesome album. Really I dont think there is a song that I really dislike, sure I love some over others but thats natural. Interesting though that kanashimi twilight is on it. Will it be with Yossie and miki or will junlin take their places, we will just have to wait to find out. Ya so go buy it MM fans it will be well worth it ;)