Nov 6, 2008

The Evolution of Gaki's Hair

Posted by Liamers At 11:23 PM 8 comments
yes a strange entry but I thought it would be interesting seeing as her changes so much. Plus its something to talk about :P. Dont foget these are just my opinions...

Now when she was accepted into Morning Musume she had this awesomely cute chinese style hair with 2 buns with really thin braided pigtail things, and for future reference Gaki with pigtails ever!!!

Then in her first PV she had to have her hair to match the um.....old theme of the video, wasn't a big fan of anyones hair in this vid really.


Yay! Then in Souda we're alive she got pigtails again. Kawaii...p.s yes I know its a bad pic, screen caps from youtube!!

Then from Koko ni Iruzee to her hair was relativly straight.


Now osaka koi no uta!!! You mightn't see anything special but I do. It was around this point where the hairstyles started to change and become more funky and modern, of course there will always be straight hair days, but I think her hair in the PV was awesome.

Then in Chokkan 2 we see that her hair is starting to go wavy/curly..might not seem like much but up until this we have seen her hair straight. Maybe it is naturally straight and it is curled or else it has been straightened up until now.

Then in 2007 hair got interesting with Kanashimi twilight. Yes its straight buts a style never seen on Gaki and it looks awesome.

Then Mikan arrived and so did Gaki's BIG hair. When I mean big I mean thick curly hair. look at the difference between that and go girl koi no victory, its weird.


Then for Pepper Keibu we saw 2 different hairstyles, 1 was the regular thick curly hair and the other was a slick straight one side, corncrows on the other side funky hairstyle.

If this hasn't convinced you well let me post you some good and bad Gaki hair days....

Yorosen Gaki: Good, straight + curly hair + side fringe...lovely

Pink Gaki: Bad, all over the place curly thick mad hair..

ok some general bad hairdays:


And some awesome hair:

oh and whats That....Did I hear someone metion PIGTAILS....well if ye insist :P





Yup so thats her hair XD. The reason I used the pv's was to give a sense of time rather than giving time of years.

And the moral of the story is.........GAKI SHOULD WEAR PIGTAILS MORE OFTEN!!!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    Cool post *thumbs up*

    I kinda like her pigtails from recently, but they're not my favourite Gaki hairstyle. I like it straightened, but not like her new new hairstyle (do you know the one I mean?) You missed that one from the list. I'm hoping she doesn't keep it like that, but we'll see.

    Pepper Keibu PV hair is <333 as well. But I'm totally biased on that because I'm in love with the song / PV well...I love everything Pepper Keibu lols

  1. Liamers says:

    NEEWWWW hair??? XD

    do you mean from the resonant live pics?

    Ya I like her straight too but there are so many pics with her hair straight I wouldn't know where to start.

    oh and Thankies for the thumbs up ;)

  1. Anonymous says:

    Gaki is so cute no matter what her hair is. XD
    But yeah I love the pigtails too. xD
    My favourite hairstyle on Gaki though is probably curly. Not oopmh curls but like just a little wavy/curly. XD

  1. Anonymous says:

    No, not the Resonant Live hair...I don't think.

    I mean the hair she's had whilst doing some TV and Radio shows with Koharu. It's straightened, but looks 'thick' and she has a straight fringe. Maybe that's what I don't like about it...the fringe.

    I'm so fussy ^^

  1. Liamers says:

    Oh I know what you mean now, ya its a really straight long fringe, ya its nice, and as you said its not the really thin straight hair either.

    lol shwee, "Not oomph curls" XD ya I get ya like the pic of her in the yellow dress from MM Tanjou 10nen Kinentai 2nd single type hair.

  1. Hammy says:

    I know the real purpose of this post was to bowl us all over with the enormous amount of Risa pictures XD Can't say I'm not happy about it though. Seeing these photos reminded me of some of her looks that I have forgotten. I love them all but I think the one style that gets me every time is her straight hair. When it's paired with a blue bikini it's even better (points to Happy Girl).

    Why am I posting such things again?!?!?! It must be the stress from school XD

  1. Liamers says:

    ^ well yes in part XD but also I hadn't posted anything in a while so I decided to do a random-ish post to fill the gap...I cant help it if it was a sexy post ^_^

  1. Azu says:

    i like it straightened...but curly style is ok too...but if it was bound, i picked the "Osaka koi no Uta" style