Nov 7, 2008

Athena & Robikerottsu

Posted by Liamers At 1:52 PM 6 comments

Yes I know its not news but just bare with me.

ok so I knew about the group when the formed and I liked thier songs and was happy that Risa was the leader and such, and then for some reason I forgot about them. I dont know why but It was a BIG gap of time from when I listened to them to now. But last week my friend Shwee sent me the 2 singles (minus the instrumentals) and I listened to them and I fell more in love with them than I did in the 1st place. Maybe its because I was only new to j-pop when it was released and wasn't as big a fan as I am now of Risa. But I love the music but especially Yuugure ☆ Sherbet the c/w of Seishun LOVE Lunch.

So for those of you who dont know what this is... well basically it was a group made up of Niigaki Risa from Morning Musume, as leader of the group along with Mitsui Aika from Morning Musume, Okai Chisato and Nakajima Saki from C-ute.

The group had 2 singles, Shouri no BIG WAVE!!! and Seishun LOVE Lunch, to promote the anime Robby and Kerobby in which Risa was the voice actress.The 2 sinlges were happy fun songs that might remind some of Mini Moni to a degree.

The group was formed in Oct/Nov of 2007 and had their 2nd single on Valentines Day of this year. But since the Anime is now over it is same to assume that the group is finished also.

Hopefully Gaki will be put into another Group soon.

so here are the 2 PV's:



Shouri no big wave...



and Seishun Love Lunch....Relive and enjoy the awesomeness

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous says:

    This sub group was actually what kick started my Risa fandom. Before I heard / saw Seishun Love Lunch I didn't pay any attention to Gaki-san, I was all Reina Reina Reina!

    The performance of 'Seishun' at last years Winter(?) Wonderful Hearts, was amazing. Be sure to check it out if you haven't already. I know H!F have subbed it.

    I kinda wish this subgroup was still around. But like you say, the anime's finished so there's no need for them any more. Have you watched any episodes of the anime? There's a pretty funny one where they shrink themselves to go inside a teddy bear. Well...it's funny in a pervy way ^^

  1. Liamers says:

    ya thats the only one I could find, and whats Gaki's phrase...change to forever...wtf does that mean XD

    ya I have that concert its awesome, Gaki is bubbly as always.

    And Reina 0.0 how could you!!!

  1. Anonymous says:

    Yeah, unfortunately when I first got in to Morning Musume / H!P Reina was my favourite. She continued to stay in pole position until Risa beat her down ^^ Which I'm glad Risa did. Now I can't stand Reina, which is a pity in one sense. But I'm not overly bothered.

    I don't remember that bit in the anime. I only remember when they're getting pervy when her characters boobs grow back to normal size before the rest of her body XD I'm gonna go and find it, then watch it again.

  1. Anonymous says:

    lols I was wrong. Gaki's character Athena comments about her boobs. That's funny...makes me think of Goto Maki.

    Sorry for posting so many comments on your blog *bows*

  1. Liamers says:

    oh no I love lolli comments ^^ and I really must watch it again for the boobie bit, XD goto maki I always say to people that Maki is obsessed with her boobs, therefore I dubbed her "the boob squasher"


    anyway lost focus on Risa there for a sec, anyway ya she rocks ^^

  1. Hammy says:

    If you like this group you gotta buy the LE. I love the little photobooket that came with it. All of Risa's pictures in it are so cute!! THe songs are great too. And for once, the B side song sounds awesome to me. That's kinda rare for H!P singles if you know what I mean (Though this technically isn't a H!P project).

    Oh and I love how Gaki-san makes all those adorable expressions in the PV and hugs that character!

    Oops I'm rambling. Better stop now :P